Rare Beachfront Home
Welcome to 8/528 David Low Way, a unique opportunity to experience a secluded paradise.
This quality home is situated beachfront, with your own private walkway access to the dog-friendly beach; a mere 3 minute stroll and you are on the beach. You’ll wake to the sounds of crashing waves and pure skylight beaming through the windows and at times, you may notice whales from your very own balconies.
Built across three levels and extremely private, you truly will need to see this property to appreciate all that it has to offer. If you work from home, you will not find a better location to work from.
At a glance:
– Fully refurbished and renovated, the home owners have kept quality and sophistication in mind which shines through all fixtures and fittings.
– The main bedroom suite is situated across the upstairs floor, featuring breathtaking views, private deck, ensuite bathroom (glorious bathtub), walk-in robe and electric fireplace for the winter months. Enjoy ocean views from the ensuite shower!
– The middle floor is complete for the main living space. With open plan lounge and dining overlooking the seascape, along with the beautiful kitchen – the chef of the family will appreciate the quality fit out of this kitchen. Modern appliances, built-in soft close cabinetry. All compete and inclusive of cooking crockery and utensils.
– Entering the downstairs space, your experience a change of scenery as you become surrounded by nature. When seated on the below deck, you overlook the stunning native bushland. This level features 2 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and second living space.
– Double lock-up garage with storage.
– 3 split system air conditioners throughout property.
– Secure private complex, featuring pool, tennis court and visitor parking. Resort style living at it’s best!
To apply for the property, please do so via Ignite on realestate.com.au.