Breathtaking dream residence in family friendly locale
From the moment you set foot inside this charming replica Queenslander, you will be swept away by the romance and old-world charm she exudes.
From the polished timber flooring to the original French timber doors and elegant chandeliers, it is filled with the warmth and character of yesteryear and waiting for the next family to move in and make new memories.
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with its own private entry set well back from the street, this two-level, four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is the perfect family abode.
Boasting a large, fully-fenced backyard, complete with custom-built cubby house and large entertainment area, there is plenty of room for the kids and four-legged friends to explore.
Inside, the quaint kitchen with stone benchtops and a walk-in-pantry overlooks the back garden, perfect for keeping an eye on the kids.
The spacious, open plan living/dining area opens through French timber doors to the large covered entertainment area.
All of the guest bedrooms are a generous size and are serviced by a gorgeous all white bathroom complete with charming standalone bath.
Upstairs is entirely dedicated to the master bedroom. Complete with ensuite and walk-in-robe, it offers privacy and peace and is the ultimate parent’s retreat.
Set amid tidy, low maintenance gardens, it also features a double-lock up garage and man shed, perfect for DIY project or to house all the garden equipment.
Conveniently close to shops, cafes and schools, and just a few minutes to beautiful Coolum beach, this home will delight those seeking peace and tranquillity while being close to all amenities.
Blink and it will be gone so make sure you put this one on your must-see list today!
At a glance
• Charming two-level Queenslander-inspired home
• Four bedrooms, two-bathrooms
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and walk-in-pantry
• Open plan living opens to covered entertainment area
• Large, fully-fenced back garden with cubby house
• Second level dedicated to parent’s retreat
• All the charm of yesteryear with stunning chandeliers
• Timber flooring and original French doors
• Double lock-up garage and work shed
• Close to schools, shops and Coolum Beach