A private country oasis just minutes to Coolum Beach
Architecturally designed to showcase the majestic panoramic vista, this striking three-bedroom, two-bathroom Yandina Creek home perched on an elevated 5014m2 block teaming with native wildlife offers the ideal country hideaway.
Built in collaboration with revered local artist Tony Coles, the home was awarded by the Sunshine Coast Regional Council for its excellence in sustainable design.
Just seven kilometres from Coolum’s main beach and enveloped by mature trees, the private leafy oasis is perfect for those seeking an escape from the daily grind.
Built on a flat platform and offering breathtaking coastline views as far as the eye can see, the well-considered floor plan takes full advantage of the home’s enviable position, capturing the stunning outlook from every room.
The modern, galley style kitchen, with sleek black cabinetry, overlooks the spacious open plan living/dining area, which opens through expansive sliding glass doors to the wide covered outdoor terrace.
It’s the perfect vantage point to enjoy relaxed alfresco dining or to simply soak up the views with a glass of bubbles as the sun goes down.
A combination of high ceilings and extensive glass windows floods the home with natural light, while the elevated position captures the cooling ocean breezes.
The spacious laundry offers plenty of bench space and built-in black cabinetry to compliment the kitchen.
Ideally positioned away from the remaining bedrooms, the master suite is complete with a sleek ensuite and handy study nook.
The two guest bedrooms are well appointed and serviced by a modern bathroom. All bedrooms open to the front terrace and are fitted with ceiling fans.
Boasting numerous outdoor areas, a fire pit, garden shed and two rainwater tanks, there is plenty of room to establish a self-sustainable garden as well as lots of open space for children to explore.
Parking is not a problem, with a double carport, plus space for two extra vehicles or a caravan/boat. There is also a second flat platform on the property perfect for adding a large shed or second dwelling.
Country living close to the beach, this unique property offers the best of both worlds and will not last long. Inspect today!
At a glance:
• Three-bedroom, two-bathroom architecturally designed home
• Set on an elevated half-hectare block
• Awarded for sustainable design
• All rooms open to covered outdoor terrace with stunning views
• Sleek modern kitchen with black cabinetry
• Spacious laundry with built in storage and bench space
• Open plan living/dining with raked ceilings
• Main bedroom with ensuite and study nook
• Parking for four vehicles
• Fire pit, two rainwater tanks and garden shed
• Plenty of room for veggie gardens and kids to play
• Seven kilometres to Coolum Beach
• Close to schools with the convenience of the bus stop at the bottom of the driveway
• Second flat platform to build shed or second dwelling