Your perfect family home awaits – walking distance to beach
Located in a highly sought-after, family-friendly neighborhood, this beautifully presented four- bedroom, three-bathroom home ticks all the boxes when it comes to relaxed Sunshine Coast living.
Just a short level walk to the beach and boasting a private setting it is also conveniently close to cafes, shops and all the amenities.
The home has been freshly painted in a crisp white palette, which perfectly compliments the large white floor tiles throughout the living areas. You will fall instantly in love with the outdoor area, complete with Balinese-style cabana and private, tropical, leafy backdrop.
The central kitchen has plenty of benchtop and cupboard space and is complete with a stone island bench and gorgeous pendant lighting. The spacious, airconditioned open living/dining opens through two sets of double sliding glass doors to the expansive timber deck.
Entertaining is a breeze with the gorgeous outdoor kitchen complete with sink and bar fridge.
Also on this level is a separate bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe. Boasting an idyllic leafy outlook, it is perfect for teenagers or extended family members and would also be suitable as a home office/business or second living area.
A laundry and powder room with toilet complete this lower level.
Upstairs, a timber staircase leads to the master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite.
All the remaining guest bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and are serviced by a spacious family bathroom. All bedrooms are airconditioned with ceiling fans.
Set amid, well maintained gardens and with a fully fenced back garden, this home is safe and secure for young children and pets. There is also a double lock-up garage with internal access.
There is simply nothing to do, other than move in and start creating new memories in this gorgeous, top quality family home.
It will sell fast, so don’t miss out.
At a glance:
• Four-bedroom, three-bathroom home minutes to the beach
• Modern kitchen with stone island bench
• Expansive open plan/living dining
• Double doors lead to undercover deck and outdoor kitchen
• Private, tropical setting with Balinese cabana
• Two of the bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Remaining bedrooms with built-ins
• Airconditioned main area and bedrooms
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Beautifully maintained and presented
• Freshly painted throughout
• Near new airconditioning units
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
• Close to cafes, shops, amenities and schools