Peace and tranquillity await at this Yandina Creek acreage property
Wake up to the birds at this peaceful acreage home in Yandina Creek.
You will feel a million miles from civilisation, yet the home is perfectly situated with easy access to the highway and just ten minutes to the white sands of Coolum Beach.
Nestled amid two acres of serene bushland offering privacy, peace and tranquillity, it is perfect for those who enjoy the laidback rural lifestyle.
The property consists of an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room. Timber floors and ceilings throughout the home add a sense of warmth and charm. This area opens to an expansive covered entertainment deck, with idyllic bushland views.
The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. There is also two other bedrooms serviced by a large bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet.
Featuring an array of fruit trees and a wet weather creek at the back of the property, it is perfect for kids to explore and enjoy nature as their playground.
Additional features include tank water and septic tank.
At a glance:
• Idyllic setting on 1 1/2 acres with dual access
• Spacious open plan living opens to entertainment deck
• Potential to add a second dwelling (STCA)
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Easy access to highway and beach
• Fruit trees, wet weather creek
• Tank water and septic tank
• Privacy, peace and serene acreage views