Renovated townhouse for ideal coastal living
Promising a great investment opportunity or coastal lifestyle, this privately set townhouse offers superb indoor/outdoor living at the rear of a boutique complex. It’s an easy walk to local parks and Coolum State School, while only 950 metres from Coolum Surf Beach, cafes and restaurants. It’s also just a short drive to Sunshine Coast Airport, Maroochydore CBD and Noosa.
Enhanced by light filled and crisp white interiors, the home has impeccable open plan living and dining zones, a renovated modern kitchen and three airy bedrooms, the master revealing its own balcony. Stepping outside, there’s an exclusive use grassed courtyard where alfresco meals can be shared with family and friends. Additional highlights include a sleek renovated bathroom and a secure lock-up garage.
– Practical layout combines bright open living and dining zones
– Exclusive use grassed courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining
– Renovated kitchen offers modern appliances, ample cabinetry
– Three bedrooms with built-ins, master has a private balcony
– Renovated bathroom reveals freestanding tub, separate shower
– New floors, fresh paint, under stair storage, lock-up garage