Sunny sanctuary for idyllic beachside living
Enjoying a sensational leafy backdrop and superb privacy, this charming family entertainer impresses with its welcoming warmth, tasteful updates and sublime entertaining areas. Set on a 612sqm level block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, it’s a walk from village cafes, environmental reserves and the stunning beach, while minutes to schools, golf courses, shops and restaurants, as well as Maroochydore CBD.
Flawlessly designed by Elenel Drafting, it reveals bright open living and dining zones, further enhanced by nine foot high ceilings. It also has a large gas kitchen and three sizeable bedrooms, while outside awaits a wraparound verandah, rear alfresco deck, plus a solar heated pool, private yard and easycare gardens. The home is ready to be enjoyed while also providing potential to add value.
● Open plan layout with nine foot high ceilings, timber floors
● Wraparound covered verandah and rear deck for entertaining
● Solar heated pool, sunny grassed yard and easycare gardens
● Spacious gas kitchen features electric oven, ample cabinetry
● Three airy bedrooms, master has new ensuite, air conditioning
● Two bathrooms, roof insulation, solar panels, lock-up garage
● Two x 3,000L water tanks