Indoor/outdoor lifestyle with immense potential
Immersed in tranquil garden surrounds, this extensive haven was designed to seamlessly transition between indoor and outdoor zones in blissful privacy. It features a unique layout that intelligently interacts with a lush inner courtgarden across a single level. Occupying an expansive 703sqm level block, the dwelling is a short flat walk to Currimundi Lake and Conservation Park while just a few minutes from Sunshine Coast University Hospital and the beach.
Inside sits a well-proportioned living/dining room warmed by a fireplace and leading out to a vast covered alfresco area and patio, creating the perfect spot for year-round living and entertaining. Originally designed by builders Ray and Bill Rolley, the property now presents immense potential to renovate and further capitalise (STCA).
● Established front and rear lawns where children can play
● Neatly presented kitchen offers plenty of scope to modernise
● Three spacious bedrooms complemented by good sized bathroom
● Generous master retreat showcasing a sizeable full ensuite
● Ceiling fans, multi-purpose room complete with a kitchenette
● Shed plus internal entry to the large single lock-up garage